Fri, 05 Apr|
Women of Power: the Way of the Horse
Step into your authentic power through equine-led growth and healing.
Time & Location
05 Apr 2019, 9:30 am – 07 Apr 2019, 4:30 pm
Potent Coaching, 16 Carrs Road, Loburn, New Zealand
About The Event
As women we often have a complicated, even ambivalent, relationship with power. We may have grown up conditioned to see ourselves as powerless, or believe that, in order to succeed, we have to adopt ways of acting powerful that don't feel authentic. And very few of us have a solid, steady, confidence in a balanced form of power that allows us to move between assertiveness and softness, setting a direction and being open to what comes, taking the initiative and being more responsive - all while staying relational with ourselves and those around us.
Horses model a flexible, graceful form of power that moves effortlessly between these poles, and promotes the wellbeing of both individuals and the herd. They combine qualities that we tend to think of as either "feminine" or "masculine", yin or yang - grace and softness, strength and power - and working with them helps us to develop and integrate these qualities in a way that is genuinely authentic for each of us.
This small-group intensive workshop is for you if:
- you struggle to be assertive or to set good boundaries
- you want to develop a softer style of relating to others - without becoming a doormat
- you'd like to connect more deeply with your divine feminine, or divine masculine, energy, or both
- you'd love to discover more about yourself by interacting with six empowered and insightful horses
- Maximum of four participants to ensure everyone gets individual attention and plenty of horse time - this is an experiential workshop where you will learn and grow through interaction with the horses from the ground. No previous horse experience required.
- Price: $600 incl GST. Flexible payment options available.
- If you'd like more information or to discuss payment options, please get in touch - phone 027 4879923 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket type